Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun Feedback:

From Another Patient: My History with dentists prior to becoming one of Dr. Matheson's patients was that of abhorring having to go to a dental visit, as it usually ended in a lot of pain and suffering along with unsatisfactory dental services. The prior experiences with dentists and the passing of time left me in my fifties with a lot of dental work that needed to be performed. Fortunately, for me, I happen to have the good fortune of receiving Dr. Matheson's fine dental skills. During approximately a six month period, Dr. Matheson removed three of my teeth, placed in several back bridges, inserted a frontal bridge replacing my upper six teeth, and filled approximately forty cavities throughout my mouth. It should be apparent that I received extensive dental reconstructive services that were of excellent quality. Another unusual part of these services was the minimal pain that I experienced with Dr. Matheson's techniques. Perhaps his funny sense of humor alleviated some of the pain also... I no longer fear dental visits, provided it is with Dr. Matheson. Based on my experiences, I highly recommend the Dental Services of Dr. Michael K. Matheson. Hopefully he will also eliminate your fear of having to go to a dentist. Gary T. Logan

No comments: